[ExI] Transhumanist Declaration

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Oct 9 16:34:29 UTC 2010

Yes, I agree and this is a shame.  Maybe someone here can fix this at
Wikipedia.

My records show these folks as the original authors of the Transhumanist
Declaration: Alexander Chislenko, Max More, Eugene Leitl, Natasha Vita-More,
Bernie Staring, Anders Sandberg, David Pearce, Doug Baily Jr., Kathryn
Aegis, Lee Daniel Crocker, Darren Reynolds, Arjen Kamphuis

Natasha Vita-More