[ExI] Psi in a major science journal

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 09:46:25 UTC 2010

John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Remoting viewing showed just enough results for the
> military and
> intelligence community to keep funding the work for
> several decades.
> And I strongly suspect a 21st century version of
> "Project Stargate" is
> in operation somewhere, using designer drugs and
> cybernetics to refine
> the processes developed decades earlier.
>
> It's not in the intelligence community's interest to
> share their
> findings with you... lol

I'm sure you're right.

It occurs to me, though, that if any govt. anywhere
was successfully employing paranormal abilities with
any degree of success, they would be having uncanny
success in military operations, etc.
Sure, you'd try to hide it if you were able to do such
things, but in the end, if you have an ability and are
not able to use it for fear of people finding out, you
might as well not have it.

You'd see a rapid shift in the balance of power
globally if any govt. discovered any useful psi
abilities.  The alternative would be that they all
have them, and there is a massive global conspiracy to
keep it quiet.  I think Occam can quickly dispose of
that idea.

Ben Zaiboc