[ExI] Retired military officers come forward about UFO visitations

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 21:35:37 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

I agree, Damien. This is some of the most compelling evidence I have seen to
date on the matter, aside from my own sighting of a UFO while in the
military. In adddition to their top secret military clearences, these men would
have been routinely screened by the U.S. government with medical and psych
evaluations. During the height of the cold war, the U.S., did not turn the keys
to its nuclear arsenal over to anyone but the most stable and reliable of

individuals.

If one thinks all these men could have independantly and simultaeneously hoaxed
or hallucinated this whole affair, with nuclear armageddon or at least their
careers at stake, that stretches skepticism to the point of blind negative
faith. I will do some more digging when I get off of work to see if I can find
the FOIA documents that they say the Airforce released to them on the matter
online somewhere. Thanks for this, John.

Stuart LaForge

“To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful.” -Carl Jung