[ExI] don't let your guard down, not for a minute...

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:27:03 UTC 2010

2010/9/11 giovanni santostasi <santostasigio at yahoo.com>

>I cannot believe that you are putting down my assertion about an ideal
society based on the possibility of better human beings, I thought this is
what the essence of what transhumanism is.

Indeed. I've always thought that, while capitalism is better suited for the
current social environment full of mere darwin-evolved and self-maximising
human beings, transhumanism is instead a necessary step before communism -
if you have better human beings, you can make communism work. Whether those
transhumanist-in-progress will decide to evolve themselves into such
material or not, it's another story.

Alfio