[ExI] don't let your guard down, not for a minute...

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sat Sep 11 15:57:37 UTC 2010

Well, our list recently seems to be inclining towards communism and
statism, contrary to its founding principles. The newer subscribers
should keep in mind that state communism is not going to be well
received here, and in fact you're wasting our time by posting in favor of it.

Damien Sullivan, who is a long-time subscriber, also supports the statist view:

>The younger generation also gets to see economic deregulation result
>in economic failure and the BP disaster.  Plus the whole 9/11 world.

Just so that newer subscribers don't get a distorted impression, I'm
going to say that I completely disagree with Damien S. I'm not going
to get into a long discussion. We've done that and done that. Some
thoughts here:

http://strategicphilosophy.blogspot.com/2009/05/stress-testing-government-regulations.html

Max

Max More, Ph.D.