[ExI] hubble discovers mbrain

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:43:16 UTC 2010

Spike wrote:
The phenomenon whereby stars eject streams of particles along their
axes of rotation is one which puzzled me for so very long in my
misspent youth.  It was out of my reach until I came to learn of
Maxwell's equations in college.  So impressed was I by those
astonishing concepts that I was (and I am still) tempted to have those
four awesome equations tattooed upon my person.  But that was before
it was hip to get tattoos.

Do it!  : )  You will be the coolest guy in the building at science conferences.

John