[ExI] hubble discovers mbrain

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Mon Sep 13 00:12:24 UTC 2010

> Spike wrote:
>> ...So impressed was I by those
>> astonishing concepts that I was (and I am still) tempted to
>> have those four awesome equations tattooed upon my person...
>
> From: John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>

> Do it!  : )  You will be the coolest guy in the
> building at science conferences... John

Well, not exactly.  In order to minimize the actual cost and pain, I would express them in free charge/current vector differential form and move all the nonzero terms to the same side of the equation.  Then in all four cases I could use my butthole for the zero.

It isn't clear that my right bun is big enough for Ampere's circuital law however, even in differential form.