[ExI] A dispassionate examination of being an upload.

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sat Sep 18 06:29:37 UTC 2010

--- On Fri, 9/17/10, John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

On Sep 17, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Alan Grimes wrote:

om

om?

om

om?

om

om?

om

I interpreted it as the Cookie Monster just getting started on the appetizer course.  When the actual cookie main course arrives, he devours everything with a hearty cooookiiiiiiieeee!  ommmmm nom nom nom ommmm nom nom...

So when the salad course gets there, is just a half-hearted om.

Or it could be interpreted it as "omg" for atheists.

Of course omg can be the more religion-sensitive "oh my goodness."  Now I see in the chat rooms more of the expanded omfg, so I assume the more sensitive among the teen speakers are actually using omfg for oh my fucking goodness.

Or something.