[ExI] san jose tech museum's take on the singularity

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Sep 27 05:20:13 UTC 2010

________________________________

	>...On Behalf Of Darren Greer

	>Speaking of that, thanks to feeling like a scientific kindergarten
student here I've registered for physics, math and chemistry classes at a
local university. Thanks for that. I'll likely be cursing you all come
mid-terms...Darren

Good for you Darren, and good luck man!  There ain't no royal road: keep
your courage, stretch your brain to the breaking point, study your ass off.
We are all cheering wildly for you.  Science is the way, the truth and the
life.