[ExI] san jose tech museum's take on the singularity

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Sep 27 16:08:04 UTC 2010

What a great idea. (Thanks for thinking of me Amara.)

Anyone have a connection with the museum?  I'll check my resources as well.
We would need a curator / editor.  I can't think of anyone better than Amara
for this. We also have great connections in the art world through Roy Ascott
http://artsci.ucla.edu/?q=people/roy_ascott (former Dean of the Art
Institute (SF) (and is my phd advisor)).

Natasha Vita-More