[ExI] pale diet again: RE: It's not only the fittest who survive.

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sun Apr 10 21:19:35 UTC 2011

Yes, Bill. Juicy, bloody, tasty grass-fed beef steaks. If you're lazy or too
busy, grass-fed beef hot dogs from Applegate. Enormous salads in technicolor
with green, yellow, red, and orange peppers with olive oil and balsamic
vinegar. Wild salmon with garlic and your favorite spices.

Or you just eat a bunch of bird seed and diesel fuel.

I'm *loving* my paleo diet. Haven't eaten any worms and haven't seen the
need the need to, but I'm open to nutritional reason. How about you?

--- Max

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Ben Zaiboc wrote:
> > Wild cereal grains are grass seeds.  It is possible to eat grass seeds,
> and even turn them into
> > a form of bread (I've done it).  Given the effort involved, and the poor
> results, I'm pretty sure
> > they'd be an emergency resort only.  You'd be better off digging up
> earthworms
> > (which can be made into a nutritious, if rather gritty, soup, if you're
> squeamish about just
> > swallowing them whole).
> >

> Worm stew!  Yummy!
>
> You've nearly persuaded me to the paleo diet. Any other tasty treats?
>

> BillK   ;)

Max More
Strategic Philosopher
Co-founder, Extropy Institute