[ExI] Efficiency of wind power.

kellycoinguy at gmail.com kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:06:13 UTC 2011

Putting solar panels all over Arizona would not change the albedo of the earth very much, if it did you could compensate with lots of white paint... :-)

Are all of the black asphalt roofs changing the albedo substantially? If so then we already have a problem roughly equivqlent.

I like moonbeams...  The algae columns are ready for deployment today.

Kelly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre