[ExI] kurzweil movie

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Apr 20 16:03:34 UTC 2011

Spike: Yes, I was a little surprised at not being interviewed for the film.
I presume it's either because I'm not famous enough (most likely) or because
I'm a Singularity skeptic (but didn't the director include others?).

The shots of Ray, Shatner, and me (Natasha was also nearby) were taken at
the reception after Shatner's very entertaining and remarkably well-informed
talk at the Chicago TransVision conference in 2007. (If it's online and you
haven't seen it, I recommend watching it.)

--- Max