[ExI] PaleoCRON?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:05:44 UTC 2011

2011/4/26 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
> If CR is done too
> strongly, I think the results will look worse for humans than for animals,
> since it makes you less robust in case of disease, accident, or other
> trauma. We don't live in cages in laboratories.

Besides that, as much as I may like the idea of being healthy and of
having the option to continue living for as long as possible I have an
immediate "philosophical" no-no reaction to anything which risks to
make us less robust in any plausibly relevant senses.

Including those sense who may not be really crucial to our survival in
a typical modern context.

--
Stefano Vaj