[ExI] free lisp textbook, was: RE: ai class at stanford

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 26 03:48:02 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Emlyn

>.If anyone's looking for some lisp reading, Paul Graham's "On Lisp"(which I
haven't read, but intend to) seems to be one of those great classics of the
computing field. You can buy it for $150 used on Amazon, or you can just
download it free from Paul Graham's web site, here:

 <http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html>
http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

--

Emlyn

Friends, it is exactly this kind of thing that keeps my hopes high that we
are indeed standing on the threshold of a dream.  It was recent enough to be
fresh in our collective memory that knowledge was so very expensive.  Now so
much of it is free, we cannot even collect the gifts in the severely limited
time we have on this old planet.