[ExI] could a Nigerian (Nigerian - it's a nation) theoretically give away money?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 27 01:41:24 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of John Grigg
Subject: Re: [ExI] could a Nigerian (Nigerian - it's a nation) theoretically
give away money?

>...Spike, I've read that the Nigerian bad guys are the African equivalent
of Italy's Mafia, in terms of reputation and effectiveness at their criminal
tasks.  And I'm not so sure that the crooks there share their ill gotten
gains with the common people.  In fact, I really doubt it... John

They spend at least some of their money locally I would think.  If nothing
else, someone must deliver their foreign purchases.