[ExI] Book- "It's OK to Die"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:06:35 UTC 2011

On 27 December 2011 01:37, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We argue that at the end of a long life, or at the end of a terminal
> illness, that it can be "ok to die" in a peaceful and natural fashion,
> not hooked up to tubes, wires and beeping monitors in an ICU.

This is really just the umpteenth form of denial, by a culture that
has renounced prometheism as both sinful and too demanding, and yet is
unprepared to face the consequences.

And, if anything, I would more partial to the dictum according to
which those are blessed by gods that die young, while standing against
an adverse destiny...

--
Stefano Vaj