[ExI] super bowl

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 07:35:54 UTC 2011

I personally am hoping for a Steeler's Victory.  I have known many
Steeler fan's over the years and it would mean so much to them.  But
there is always something cool about the underdog team winning.  I must admit
that when the Giants beat the Patriots, I was elated!

There are some here who might think sports are not a transhumanist
topic, but I would strongly disagree.  The technology, wealth and
public interest in the phenomena make it something that will evolve as
humanity continues to do so.  Cybernetically and genetically enhanced
humans, robots, and uplifted animals, playing in low/zero gee events,
will be just the tip of the ice berg.  And I bet even extremely
powerful AGI (especially such minds) may find themselves bitten with
the sports bug.

John  : )