[ExI] watson again

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 00:06:59 UTC 2011

... On Behalf Of mail at harveynewstrom.com

"spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote,
>> OK here's one I made, a text-to-video:

>> http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11199505/

>The voice is a perfect balance between Casey Kasem and Stephen Hawking.--
Harvey Newstrom...

Kasem, coast to coooooooast!  For this weekend, we bring you Casey's
Countdown, of rock and roll's American Top 40... Until next time, keep your
feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."

Anyone here much under about 50, ask your parents.  {8^D

Explanation for our young friends: In addition to American Top 40, Casey
Kasem also did the voice of Shaggy on the original Scooby Doo Where Are You
show from the late 60s, which featured a talking dog (of sorts).  It wasn't
quite as retarded as it sounds, because the dog played the part of a dumb
superstitious human, sorta.  The shows were half hour mysteries, in which
all paranormal or superstitious anything was always the non-paranormal act
of a criminal.

And he would have gotten away with it, except for those meddling kids!  (The
bad guy said that at the end of every episode.)

Thanks Harvey for resurrecting a long forgotten memory from a pleasantly
squandered youth.  {8-]

{8^D