[ExI] watson again

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:18:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ... On Behalf Of mail at harveynewstrom.com

>Anyone here much under about 50, ask<

Under forty five. I'm 43 and I remember him well. Sunday afternoon when the
countdown came on I'd settle into my room with my homework or a novel and
listen to the entire thing on a ghetto-blaster I'd won for selling the most
chocolate bars for a funding drive in Junior High school.

I was there when Madonna first hit the charts with Material Girl, and the
Canadian Band Sheriff hit number one with I Miss You and Twisted Sister
rocked up the airwaves with We're Not Gonna Take It. You're right, Spike.
Good memories. But I think I'm kinda getting to be a relic from the
paleolithic.

Darren