[ExI] Brief correction re Western Democracies

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 15:40:50 UTC 2011

>>... On Behalf Of Ben Zaiboc

>>Indeed. Or educating them:

>>  http://tinyurl.com/65q8csf

>Oy vey, so sorry to hear.  This is the part that caught me:

>"Detectives made secret recordings of the gang's plot to attack Mr Smith
prior to the brutal assault."

>Couldn't they make arrangements to protect him beforehand, rather than
punish the attackers after the fact?

Also:

"...The covert audio probe captured the gang condemning Mr Smith for
'teaching other religions to our sisters'...

This something to think about seriously.  That effect isn't changing.  When
we teach immigrant children other religions, if they convert, their families
and locals might kill them.  We put them in a lot of danger by teaching them
other religions.

"...The RE teacher was targeted as he made his way on foot along Burdett
Road..."

This is madness.  When one is teaching other religions, one needs to drive a
car, for it affords a certain amount of physical protection.  In the US,
this of course can be supplemented by a much more effective means of
physical protection, which can be effectively carried in the personal
automobile.  I would recommend not walking for anyone teaching other
religions.

"...Prosecutor Sarah Whitehouse told the court: 'The evidence from what was
said on the probe points overwhelmingly to a religious motive for this
attack.' "

Well now, let's not jump to any conclusions.  When the attackers were
recorded saying "...for teaching them other religions..." it might have been
a slip of the tongue, and they really meant to murder the professor for
teaching their sisters other ways of adding numbers besides the Arabic, such
as you know, Roman numerals or binary arithmetic.

"...It is believed the gang had made two earlier attempts to get at the
teacher..."

Yet they were helpless to do anything.  And he was walking.  Unarmed.

What happens when each of these guys gets out of jail 10 to 20 minutes from
now and each of them have a big family of believers?  To avoid a tragic
repeat, they must stop teaching other religions immediately.