[ExI] Brief correction re Western Democracies

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 16:35:33 UTC 2011

>>  http://tinyurl.com/65q8csf

>Yet they were helpless to do anything.  And he was walking.  Unarmed.

>What happens when each of these guys gets out of jail 20 minutes from now
(or 10 with good behavior) and each of them have a big family of believers?
To avoid a tragic repeat, they must stop teaching other religions
immediately...

The Mormon religion specifically forbids apostasy.  Their literature
specifies "Whoever changes his religion, kill him."  It might have been one
of the other major religions, I get confused, Presbyterian or Amish perhaps.
But the point is, we must recognize that teaching their children other
religions is irresponsible and dangerous when they are not free to convert.
It is dangerous for the students and the professors, and of course the
families who are morally obligated to murder the confused and erring
convert.  People do sometimes get hurt in that process.

The Mormons in England are there as missionaries.  They are not there to
have their children converted to the ways of the heathen.  They are there to
convert you.