[ExI] youtube channel of the feral human who shot up the political rally in arizona

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 20:34:48 UTC 2011

2011/1/14 Alan Brooks <alaneugenebrooks52 at yahoo.com>

       Don't be so sure until we can read the examination reports; perhaps
> he is not psychotic, or maybe he is borderline; it could be he wanted to be
> famous-- which is being 'crazy like a fox'.
> Was Tim McVeigh a psychotic, or was he also crazy like a fox? Or Son Of
> Sam, Mark David Chapman. Notice how they appeared psychotic at first but
> copped guilty (Berkowitz, Chapman) pleas or were found to be sane enough for
> trial. Even the wild Christian-rapist character who kidnapped Elizabeth
> Smart was found guilty!
>

>  Frankly, I don't think psychiatry is much more of a science than
> economics, sociology, political 'science', etc. Societal and professional
> biases are too prevalent.

"Societal and professional biases are too prevalent."

Indeed.

King George considered George Washington a traitor and a terrorist, and that
would no doubt be the prevailing view had the revolution failed.  "History
is written by the victors."  There's little grant money, and rarely a tenure
track for intellectuals who bite the hand of the established order.  The
legion of ambitious intellectuals who kiss up to the established order, on
the other hand, drowning out any "alternative" view, enjoy its approbation
and largess.  The professional discourse in politics and economics is
particularly corrupt.  Tyrant and kleptocratic facilitators employ -- bribe
actually -- an equally craven intellectual class to rebrand justification
into a consistent, often lofty, narrative.  See Chomsky or Voltaire (I
think) for an in-depth treatment.

Freedom lies outside the box.

Flee the box.

Best, Jeff Davis

"We call someone insane who does not believe as we do
    to an outrageous extent."
               Charles McCabe