[ExI] new and improved intermittent liar

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jan 22 22:43:17 UTC 2011

... Adrian Tymes

>> Larry always tells lies during months that begin with vowels but
> always tells the truth during the other months.  During one particular
> month, Larry makes these two statements:
>

>>          I lied last month.
>
>>          I will lie again six months from now.
>

> During what month did Larry make these statements?

>August.  Adrian

RIGHT!  Now here is my new and (I hope) improved version, don't know if it
is correct.  Same Larry, same intermittent bad habits, with the following
three conditions:

Larry utters the comments

1. 	I told the truth last month
2.	I will lie six months from now

An all-knowing always-truther hears Larry's statements and comments

3.	Larry is lying now.

This one should be extremely easy, ja?