[ExI] sexy news anchors distracting

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jan 26 21:32:42 UTC 2011

These kinds of studies really annoy me.  The headline is false, exactly the
opposite of the truth.  This one says sexy news anchors are distracting,
when of course exactly the opposite is true.  The sexy news anchors are not
distracting at all.  Its all their yakkity yak and bla bla that is the
distraction, not the news anchor.  I don't know what that other is about.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/26/study-male-viewers-find-sexy-news-anchors-
distracting/?test=latestnews

Study: Male Viewers Find Sexy News Anchors Distracting

Men watching a news broadcast are more likely to pay attention if a sexy
anchor is delivering the day's stories. Just what they're captivated by,
however, is another matter entirely.  According to a new study from
researchers at Indiana University, male viewers snap to attention at the
sight of a female anchor they find attractive, but are distracted by her
looks and therefore less likely to remember what she had to say.

}8-[

spike

{8^D