[ExI] sexy news anchors distracting

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:47:36 UTC 2011

2011/1/26 Darren Greer <darren.greer3 at gmail.com>:
> No need for Keith. Church is all about justifying sex. When I was a kid in
> Sunday school I used to look around and couldn't help but imagine all the
> teachers having sex with their spouses. Maybe that's why I tunred out gay?

"no need for Keith" - as if that's an excessive use of resource.  :)

I just thought it was an amusing turn of phrase.

'might as well take the opportunity to express my thanks that this
community of intellectuals provides a welcome influx of elevated
thinking into an otherwise mundane day-to-day.  We really do live in
exciting times.