[ExI] Help with freezing phenomenon

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:03:33 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:18 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> My use of the sushi comparison is an example of bad marketing, and thanks
> for pointing it out Mike.  If you are squicked by that, then other potential
> customers might be squicked too.  No need to explain it, it just is.

I'm fine with the concept of frozen heads in a tank.  It was the
mental flip-flop (pun intended) from brains to fish and back.  From
the verbification of sushi to sushiable we're likely to get to
sashimiable and though that might be ideal for scanning in a later
analog-to-digital conversion, I keep imagining the plates getting
confused between customers.  I might wake up with the only memory of
elementary school being a lot of swimming around and avoiding orcas
...and where my recollection of learning to ride a bicycle end up is
too ghastly to consider. :)