[ExI] rugged individualists

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 13:58:19 UTC 2011

If you're playing at the level, you not only get dodges, but big fat subsidies and should you be really big the government will adjust the macroeconomics (Fed policy) to suit your needs.

But it's not just the fabulously wealthy who benefit here. The poor often pay more in taxes to support all sorts of middle class stuff. E.g., public colleges. Really poor people don't go to college or go as often, as a group. Middle class people do. Sure, they get taxed, but so does the poor slob. So, the middle class person's kid goes to a public college with a government loan to become the manager of a company where the poor person's kid cleans the toilet. Yes, the middle class is being destroyed...

Regards,

Dan