[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:55:09 UTC 2011

Deregulation will let the biggest organized criminals of all--the
corporations--go unchecked.

I simply believe government is, *by far*, the lesser of these two evils.  I
will also heartily and readily admit that the current US government (and
probably all current country governments) is pretty evil.

However, if y'all really care about changing the world, it is my personal
opinion that there is only one good way to do it in time.  A grand
paternalism, if you will.  Human unity!  What could be better?
 Individualism is selfish.  Don't tear me apart for that one!