[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 15:48:19 UTC 2011

For the record, I don't believe that's what Socrates believed -- if Plato's works are any guide. It seems to me he believed there were moral truths that were discoverable by reason and that were not inventions of the gods (or God), social convention, or the state. (One need not agree with his particular moral claims here or even with his particular methods to agree with this wider point.)

Regards,

Dan