[ExI] Arghh!!! How did I miss the Singularity Institute SLC Summit announcement???

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Jun 4 14:07:53 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Yes, John, this is troubling to many of us.  I just found out about it
the day before it, along with the rest of us in the MTA.  Many that
wanted to go, already had previous appointments set up and such.
Thankfully, I was free that day, and am planning on it.  Had they
announced it sooner, and had they worked directly with the local
transhumanist group (the MTA) would could have brought in many more people.

Brent