[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:01:16 UTC 2011

2011/6/10 Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> Uff. Cannot anybody write and read texts anymore? After multiple decades
> spent learning to skim through information in writings should it really be
> necessary to invest the time required to listen at slow and boring videos of
> no visual content whatsoever?

Hey, just because you are an elitist that can actually read
old-fashioned written words doesn't give you the right to impose your
standards on the younger generation. They have grown up in a world of
talking heads and visual images. Even when they do attempt to write it
is hardly recognizable as English. You gotta move with the times!
;)

I bet you can even do mental arithmetic.  So 20th century!

BillK