[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 12 06:04:03 UTC 2011

2011/6/10 Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
>> Uff. Cannot anybody write and read texts anymore?
>

>Hey, just because you are an elitist that can actually read old-fashioned
written words doesn't give you the right to impose your standards on the
younger generation. They have grown up in a world of talking heads and
visual images. Even when they do attempt to write it is hardly recognizable
as English. You gotta move with the times! ;)...  So 20th century!  BillK

I wonder how many of us have experienced a transition in the past ten years
as I have.  I find I have no patience to listen to the spoken word.
Bandwidth far too restricted.  I scarcely have the patience even for good
drama.