[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Thu Mar 3 21:49:00 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:

>Does anyone here know Robert's family?  Is there any tactful way to
>ask them to not throw away any of his papers?  Or not erase any of
>his old files?  Who knows what historical documents we might find in
>there, some of them perhaps dating back to the dawn of time, or at
>least the time that matters.  Damien?  David?  Anyone else we might contact?

I don't know his family but I'm working on reaching them.

The most urgent question is whether there's a funeral or memorial
service that his friends might attend. It would be, presumably, in
either Massachusetts or Florida. Either way, some of us are near
enough to be able to go.

The second question is preservation of his papers, computer files,
and web site.

-- David.