[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 3 22:15:15 UTC 2011

>...The most urgent question is whether there's a funeral or memorial
service that his friends might attend. It would be, presumably, in either
Massachusetts or Florida. Either way, some of us are near enough to be able
to go.  -- David

Ja.  Robert's middle initial is J.  Does anyone know the name of his father
or any of his siblings?  spike

What is the path we learned the tragic news?  I see the KurzweilAI page has
his obituary up (thanks Amara Angelica.  The birth year is 1957.)

K. Eric Drexler and Robert were friends, perhaps he knows the family?