[ExI] Which nootropics work best?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:14:24 UTC 2011

My recommendation to Max and everyone is to get a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.
I think so many people look for a way to cut corners in this key area
that strongly supports proper brain function.  And the many tech and
entertainment distractions out there make it easy to try to fudge in
this area...

John  : )