[ExI] Which nootropics work best?

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Mar 14 05:16:45 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] Which nootropics work best?

>...My recommendation to Max and everyone is to get a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP...
John  : )

NO!  There will be plenty of time for sleeping after we are dead and frozen.
No time for that now.

When that paleo diet discussion came up, I was interested in how I had drawn
many of the same conclusions, not by reading but by far too many years of
just experimenting and doing what works best for me.  For instance,
occasional fasting for a day seems to sharpen the mind, to focus the senses,
and remind the digestive system of how lucky it is to get steady nutrition
the rest of the time.