[ExI] buttload

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu May 5 16:30:15 UTC 2011

Anders wrote:

natasha at natasha.cc wrote:
> I am eating lunch, thank you.

>>... One shouldn't speak of money during dinnertime, that is for sure.
:-)"

>...LOL!  Glad I just finished my breakfast.  :-)  Natasha

On the contrary, one should speak of money during dinnertime, especially
when at a social gathering.  Then the unnecessarily squeamish get squicked
and lose their appetite, so they enjoy the beneficial effects of caloric
restriction.  I, being far less sensitive about germs and being one who gets
turned on by any discussion involving money, may then devour all the
left-over sushi from the squickster's plates.  Everyone wins.

There is a stream passing through the family farm.  Occasionally a fish
passes through.  I want to go half rations for about six meals in a row,
express a savage urge to go down there and grab one of the scaly sons a
bitches, tear it open with my bear hands and devour it raw.  Undo a couple
million years of evolution in an afternoon, totally go protobonobo, do it
naked, grunt and growl, utter comments such as "AAAARRrrrrr."

Post it on the internet, burn off excess human dignity, embarrass the hell
out of my descendants forever.

Remote farms are good for that sort of silliness.