[ExI] buttload

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:01:53 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:30 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

snip

> There is a stream passing through the family farm.  Occasionally a fish
> passes through.  I want to go half rations for about six meals in a row,
> express a savage urge to go down there and grab one of the scaly sons a
> bitches, tear it open with my bear hands and devour it raw.

In days long gone when most of the meat the family ate was from
rabbits we raised, I would eat rabbit liver hot out of the rabbits I
was butchering.  (The kids did as well.)

That fresh, rabbit liver is sweet and crunchy.  And you would not
believe the buzz you get from the B vitamins

snip

> Remote farms are good for that sort of silliness.

This was smack in the middle of Tucson.

Keith