[ExI] buttload

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:05:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Problem: I don't know where to find bear hands.  Might hafta just use my
> bare hands instead, or grow and sharpen my fingernails to imitate bear
> claws.

Why would you want your hands to imitate pastry?

>>...In days long gone when most of the meat the family ate was from rabbits
> we raised, I would eat rabbit liver hot out of the rabbits I was butchering.
> (The kids did as well.)
>
> Oy, see what happens to me from hanging out with you?  {8^D  Keith, if we
> ever suffer from an EMP that fries everyone's electronics, I plan to find
> you and make you the royal survival consultant.

I second that.  I figured I should vote now because after the kind of
collapse you mentioned I doubt I'll survive for long, let alone find
anyone.  Sadly I doubt I could get to my step sister's house without
GPS - and if the computers in our cars were dead it's too far of a
hike to be worth the trip.