[ExI] Good Calories, Bad Calories

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Mon May 9 17:11:47 UTC 2011

Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote,
> You say you've read Taubes' book. But comments like this suggest that you
> have either not read big chunks of it, or filtered it out.

You are absolutely correct.  I filtered big chunks of it out.  I
explained ad nauseum on this list what I filtered out.  I explained why
I filtered things out.  I explained what criteria I use to filter things
out.  I explained what criteria would satisfy me.  I have repeatedly
asked what criteria other people use instead of mine.  I don't have
anything else to add to this conversation.

--
Harvey Newstrom, Security Consultant, <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CGEIT CSSLP CRISC CIFI NSA-IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP