[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:31:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki
> <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Of course, all the "dangers" are just theory, and poor
> > theory too, they are designed to trigger the fear of the unknown
> > ("radioactive contamination of water supply"? Could *you* come up with
> > a better bugaboo to scare the masses?)
>
> How about "no water, because it just dropped through the
> fractured rock, out of reach of all the wells and root systems
> the residents were relying on"?

Or how about,,,,the water isn't radioactive...it's just got a ton of
other unnatural nasty shit in it, that makes it just as unhealthy to drink.

You honestly expect us to believe that we'd be better off trusting big $$$'d
interests to ensure our safety, than the EPA?  You're out of your damned
mind.  Granted, the govt is being bought out daily....but you think cutting
out the middle man is going to increase our quality of life?
 No-way-in-hell.

Tell you what...when the OWNER of that natural gas company...lives on a
piece of land, using a well, who's water has been breached by said
fracking...then we can begin to have a conversation.