[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:27:45 UTC 2011

2011/5/11 Mr Jones <mrjones2020 at gmail.com>:

> Or how about,,,,the water isn't radioactive...it's just got a ton of
> other unnatural nasty shit in it, that makes it just as unhealthy to drink.

### If new nasty shit shows up in water, you can sue. If the value of
the water is lower than the value of the gas, then the gas producer
will have enough money to pay you off, and then some. If the harm
inflicted by poisoning water (which in this case is purely
theoretical) were higher than the benefit to gas consumers, the
producer will be bankrupted.

Self-regulation in action.

-------------------

> You honestly expect us to believe that we'd be better off trusting big $$$'d
> interests to ensure our safety, than the EPA?

### After a long and dispassionate analysis I came to hate and despise
the EPA with a burning intensity.

------------------

  You're out of your damned
> mind.  Granted, the govt is being bought out daily....but you think cutting
> out the middle man is going to increase our quality of life?
>  No-way-in-hell.
> Tell you what...when the OWNER of that natural gas company...lives on a
> piece of land, using a well, who's water has been breached by said
> fracking...then we can begin to have a conversation.

### I have a well and I hope they would frack where I live. The value
of my land would go up.

Rafal