[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:25:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> ### You live in a fantasy world. Money can buy all the water you need.
> Affected people find it very easy to sue everybody and his uncle, in
> humongous class-action lawsuits that give undue advantage to the
> claimants, not the defending businesses. Only the court experts need
> to make a cost-benefit analysis. Cost benefit analysis is the only
> valid consideration, everywhere. People are keeping themselves out of
> the loop by relying on government bureaucrats to do what they need to
> do themselves. Those in debt usually deserve it, and I'd say, screw
> them. If they don't want just compensation, screw them too, luddites
> should be eradicated. The most insidious social problem is violence,
> and its most egregious form is the government.

Nice to know that the 44 million surviving on food stamps deserve it
because it is their own fault. I guess you don't have to worry about
the problem now. Half of those 44 million are children though, so the
US should probably scrap the child labour laws so the kids can stop
lazing around and get a job to support themselves. Perhaps the US
should pay for their plane tickets to China, where all the jobs are?

It is a great comfort to know that anybody that is struggling to
survive deserves their situation. I'm just jetting off to my private
island, but I'll ask my secretary to send 100 dollars to Save the
Children, just so I can claim to be giving to charity.
(It's tax deductible as well, which helps.  Not that I pay much tax
anyway, of course. Wink, wink).

BillK