[ExI] Weird new way to do physics

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 01:31:47 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the suggestion, Spike, unfortunately, I am using radians and simply used degrees in my example because I could not find the "pi" key on my keyboard. In any case, you should be one to talk, mister engineer, with your feet, foot-pounds, horse-power, and other English unit nonsense. What is horse-power anyway? Are you talking clydesdale-power or shetland pony-power? And whose foot dtermined the standard foot? The king of England? The guy with the biggest feet when they were building Stonehenge? Puhleez! ;-P

Stuart LaForge

“Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." -Clay Shirky