[ExI] REVOLUTION NOW! all-thing.org

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 10 13:53:36 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] REVOLUTION NOW! all-thing.org

2011/11/10 spike <spike66 at att.net>

Quote from the site:

>.Anti-Capitalism is an idea that perturbs many, because it represents the
diagnosis of a problem without the offer of a solution. "What would these
people replace Capitalism with?"

I have a suggestion for a system to replace capitalism.  Unfettered
capitalism.

>.That is, of course, the Libertarian or anarch-Capitalist position.

I think of it as minarcho-capitalist or small l libertarian.  I recognize we
desperately need some government functions that cannot effectively be done
any other way.

>.These are sincere questions. People rightly criticise Anti-Cap protestors
for not suggesting or coherently arguing for viable alternatives... I agree
that such incoherent protest is in many ways worse than pointless... but
maybe other ideologies should be held to the same standard, no?

Ja.  One suggestion is based on the signs I keep seeing, and even on this
thread: REVOLUTION.  What we need is evolution.  We need to work our way to
better economic systems by the legal means: vote for the people who best
represent our ideals, etc.  Besides that, I just like the sound of it:
EVOLUTION NOW!

It does take a while.  But evolution eventually comes around to some
insanely great solutions.