[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 11 21:53:43 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Giovanni
Santostasi
Subject: Re: [ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

>.Probably you are familiar with this series of videos, but I find them very
informative and interesting. This is one is entitled "Crisis of Capitalism":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOP2V_np2c0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOP2V_np2c0&feature=relmfu> &feature=relmfu

I am familiar with these.  Whenever I view this one I think of evolution.
Evolution got us here, evolution can get us the rest of the way.  Change
takes time, but evolution eventually finds some insanely great solutions.

I consider myself an extreme centrist evolutionary.  We have a chant: Whadda
we want?  STEADY IMPROVEMENT!  When do we want it?  GRADUALLY!

spike

2011/11/11 spike <spike66 at att.net>

2011/11/11 spike <spike66 at att.net>

>. Power is the problem.  Money is the solution.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.