[ExI] Money and Human Nature (was Re: Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal)

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Nov 17 13:26:47 UTC 2011

Il 11/11/2011 22:07, Giovanni Santostasi ha scritto:
> What about Star Trek society? Read this for example
>
> http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/06/lessons-from-star-trek/

Star Trek society is not real.
Fictional people in the fictional series rarely behave like normal
people in real circumstances.

Why we don't argue about the moral/ethics and social behaviour in
zombies movies or TV series or comics (like the current "The Walking Dead")?

I enjoy read the comics for the drama, but it is a fact that the humans
characters inside are the most dysfunctional bunch available. They are a
greater danger to themselves and their mates than the zombies.

And there is not a hint of economic activity.

This is by design, because, if the writers wanted to describe economic
activity, they would be easily overwhelmed by the complexity of it.

Mirco