[ExI] The End of the Future

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Wed Oct 5 11:38:28 UTC 2011

On 5 October 2011 09:53, Amon Zero <amon at doctrinezero.com> wrote:

> On 5 October 2011 09:35, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The traditional political discourse is frozen in obsolete political
>> categories such as "Right" and "Left". The Right says that corporation
>> are good and governments are bad. The Left says that governments are
>> good and corporations are bad.
>>
>> Only a few independent thinkers see the obvious, that big governments
>> and big corporations, and big banks, act together in perfect unison to
>> keep all the power and all the money for themselves.
>>
>> I am against the current power monopoly of big governments, big
>> corporations and big banks, and wish to see power back in the hand of
>> the citizens where it belongs. Unfortunately these governments,
>> corporations and banks, acting together, have transformed the global
>> financial system into a huge Ponzi scam.
>

> I couldn't agree more.
>
> - A

And on that note, at the top of the page linked below you will find a
leaflet which will be distributed at the Occupy Dallas protests tomorrow,
which addresses exactly these things (necessarily briefly, being a
leaflet!). It doesn't explicitly mention transhumanism, but the website
itself is of course chock-full of futurist, pro-tech, & transhumanist
sentiment.

If anyone agrees with the views expressed there, we would very much
appreciate you spreading the word.

http://zerostate.net

- A