[ExI] The twists & turns of politics & idealism (was: The End of the Future)

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 10 15:37:09 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of BillK
>From AP news:
<http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/wall-street-protesters-fed-up-with-both-
parties-1.3228505>

"At this point I don't see any difference between George Bush and Obama...
--------------------------

<http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/10/welcome-to-the-ows-99-movement-%E2%8
0%9Cwe-will-not-be-co-opted%E2%80%9D.html>
Welcome to the #OWS 99% Movement "We Will NOT Be Co-Opted"  ...BillK

BillK, the Occupy movement did irreparable harm to itself yesterday by
demonstrating clearly that they are racists:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/10/occupy-atlanta-protesters-use-ass
embly-rules-to-prevent-rep-lewis-from-speaking/

I find it  interesting that the TEA party movement has been re-bleat-edly
tagged as racist even after specifically demonstrating to the contrary by
having minorities represented on the speakers' platform.  The Occupy
movement has now specifically demonstrated that they are racist by excluding
a civil rights champion from addressing his own constituents.  So now any
time you hear the "racist TEA party" anything, you know they have conflated
it with the racist Occupy movement which is a completely different group.

What now remains to be seen is if the traditional racism watchdogs continue
to falsely accuse the TEA party while giving Occupy a get-out-of-jail-free
card.